Prio At a Glance
“Prio” is derived from the word “a-priori”:
Reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from deduction
- Independent partnership
- 30+-year heritage of managing client relationships
- Flexible framework to evolve over time
- Priority driven
- Disciplined and accountable
- Personalized planning and portfolio construction
- Deep and tenured investment expertise
- Clients are in control of their financial life, and have more confidence in their financial future
Who We Are
Over the past thirty-two years, we discovered that life’s priorities drive monetary decisions. An individual or family’s values and their views on finances and wealth are what’s central to financial advisory. Our proprietary framework, engagement tools and ongoing advisory help clients clarify their priorities to make good choices and trade-offs in their financial lives.
We make your life, not just your financials, our priority.
Prio’s Statement of Values describes the values and behaviors to which we expect our team members to adhere. These values define our culture, and how we work with our clients:
- Integrity: Always act with the highest ethical standards. Do the right thing and tell the truth.
- Objectivity: Put our clients’ interests and priorities first.
- Competence: Pursue personal and professional development, but recognize your limitations.
- Reliability: Communicate and keep your promises.
- Confidentiality: Respect the private nature of all client relationships.
- Respect: Always treat clients, employees and friends of the firm with respect.